Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The Last of My Gifts From Shez

It was very special having a lovely to gift to open each morning for the 12 days leading up to Christmas.  Thankyou so much Shez for my wonderful gifts and lots of spoiling. 


Day 8 was this cute little basket - it may or may not have been a little bit fuller than this with choccie frogs.

And Day 9 were two cute pairs of black cat socks.


Day 10 - loved this gorgeous black wool cat ornament - decorated with house and snowman. 

Day 11 was this very cute hexie case - has little pockets and zippered sections. Perfect for lots of things - needles, threads, etc, and matches a lovely zippered bag made for me for my birthday last year.

Folds up to look like this - nice and compact.

And finally on Christmas Day I opened this. Boy was I blown away.  Teacup Teddies (a lovely design from Michelle) - perfect for me Shez. Just beautiful and so much gorgeous stitching.

A close up - aren't they beautiful.  Thankyou so much for your wonderful and thoughtful gifts. Very spoilt indeed. Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. You are very welcome Cheryl,so glad you enjoyed the swap,I enjoyed making and buying for you .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...