Wednesday, December 14, 2016

oh my....


Yesterday I let myself take the brown posting paper off my delivery ... and look at this lovely box under my tree....



It is absolutely bursting full with parcels!!!

This morning I opened the parcel carefully labelled for Day 1...

oh my.....


This beautifully made box for sewing stuff ...... the edges are so perfectly finished off and I love it.  there is also some needles and a cute little brooch which is just perfect for me.... I love quilting!  They were all packed up in that cute zipper bag - always useful

Cheryll is my Secret Santa...... such a thoughtful start...xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow Fiona these sets are gorgeous,Cheryll designs them and her brother makes them,they are a very clever team.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...