Sunday, December 27, 2015

Totally awesome .....

... is the only way to describe my gifts from Marc.....  these are the last 3 days of goodeis

in this parcel was someof those essential gift tags that always run out... they are such beautiful ones too... a mini hanger, two fat quarters of fabric and some lollies... mmmmm


this beautiful bag contained a William Morris calender... just perfect for me... I love his designs...


.. here is a better picture of the beautiful stitching on the bag ... it's all in soft blue greys with a piped red edge.. so striking and effective...


Christmas Day pressie was all about threads (essentials in my life!!) I lovely bag and two different plastic thread cases (hard to see but they are at the top, one has the card thread holdders in it and I have put the loose DMC's in the other to show where it is.....  lots of goodies inside and a fun button hanger which will go in my lovely sewing room....


Thank you so much Marc, your pressies have been an absolute delight to open and what a lot of fun .... Thanks to Peg and Shez for coordinating this all.... xx

I hope you have all recovered from Christmas - and having some relaxation (and stitching) time, some family time and whatever you love to do....

All the very best for 2016 to all this years FHFS stitchers - what wonderful friendships have been made....


2 comments:

  1. I so love those greys!!! Everything is lovely and the best thing is that you get to enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...