Monday, October 12, 2015

Friends having Fun Swaps: Felt project

DSCF9373

My swap partner for this months swap was Shez and I was utterly spoilt by her!! Shez knows I love Christmas so my felt swap items reflected this…..two fig ’n berry Christmas patterns, I can’t wait to start working on theseSmile

 DSCF9375

three gorgeous felt ornaments…can’t wait to hang these beauties on my tree this year, not long to wait now! ( sorry to be reminding those who are in denial )

DSCF9374

And last but not least a beautiful felt needle book, I must confess when I saw this on Shez’s blog I was quite envious of the recipient who would be getting this but now I don’t have to as it’s mine all mine! LOL. Thanks Shez for another fantastic swap parcel Smile

7 comments:

  1. well done Shez on a lovely parcel
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Shez, and lucky you Barb....a deserving recipient I'd say. Enjoy all your goodies x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky, lucky you. Lovely parcel...well done Shez! Have fun with your goodies Barb. Won't be long before you will be hanging those cute ornies x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you love your parcel Barb,I had to rack my brains as I know you have heaps of table runners and wall hangings,enjoy your goodies my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely parcel of goodies from Shez. I'm sure you'll enjoy them Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YummO... wonderful gifts Barb.
    Shez you are one clever gal xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...