Saturday, June 20, 2015

A LiTTLe EaRLy

I know it's very early but you see I'm going away...& will miss the mailing deadline...
I decided to make the ruler cover & complete the gift package early...as I didn't want my partner to have to wait until I returned home. It was silly to take it with me in the van... (we leave late next week & until then I'm in Melbourne) ... SO I am mailing it off VERY early.

I guess my partner will have to show extreme will power until July...
Aren't I BaD...
Hugs partner... xox

5 comments:

  1. lol oh i hope your partner is strong,i have to hide it so i wouldnt open,lucky partner your pressie looks very pretty,have fun travelling my friend and enjoy that lovely warm weather ,safe travels xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh that will be tempting...... wonderful to have a holiday coming up
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I'm NOT your partner in that case.....Oh the suspense!!!!!!! Enjoy your trip x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...naughty! I was soooooo good last time LOL! But I promise to be good if the postie brings it to my house. Travel safe and have a wonderful time xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...