Friday, July 18, 2014

My Lovely Tilda Parcel from Claire

Ooh look what came today - a gorgeous parcel of Tilda gifts from Claire - and boy did she spoil me with so many lovely things -
How gorgeous is this pocket/pouch to hold my hoop (which was inside) and a cute needlecase to match.  And some yummy Lindt chocolates, which may or may not be open in this photo.

And there was more - loved this gorgeous zippered sewing bag, which had a matching  pin/needle keep and Claire had added some lovely stork scissors.  And at the back is a great throw - so pretty.
Feels like lovely muslin with a lovely splash of Tilda fabric on one side.
Had to show you the back of my gorgeous zippered bag.

Claire I cannot thankyou enough - I just LOVED my gorgeous parcel. Thankyou - you went to so much time and effort. Cheryl

7 comments:

  1. Wow Cheryl Clairebear sure did spoil you,I love it all,how cute is that purse,what an exciting parcel to receive,enjoy my friend and well done Clairebear.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I agree...you have been totally spoilt...Claire has done an aweseome job on your gifts.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic parcel... well done Claire and lucky you Cheryl.... Iv'e never seen a hoop bag before what a lovely thing and that muslin throw is gorgeous... well they are all gorgeous..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely things Claire has made for you Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh more Tilda gorgeousness! Claire you made a beautiful parcel of goodies. Lucky Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely gifts, Cheryl. Gorgeous Tilda stitching and fabric. Well done, Claire.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...