Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What a fun swap....

was the dresdens... great idea Peg and Shez... 

Keryn was my allocated partner - and she likes French General fabrics....

... of course I had to play with quilting.....


... on every blade......

... the back was fun ....


.... and we have a clock.....


... and a pincushion with an itsy bitsy mini dresden....


... and because it is around Easter a potholder/mug rug in similar fabrics....


I had so much fun with this... Keryn has received all this and is mid move.... so happy moving Keryn and it's been so good to get to know you 'blockingly'....

Righto, Gotto Go..... quilting, stitching... coffee....

 

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much,well done Fiona on putting together such a wonderful parcel for Keryn,you are very clever my friend,enjoy Keryn.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous parcel, just a gorgeous dresden, quilting and fabric !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Fiona...clever girl! Lovely gift for a lovely lady x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the clock Fiona and both the pincushion and mug rug are the cutest too

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was the most wonderful parcel and bought me so much joy and today in the middle of moving house and I needed a little pick me up I went and had another look and ran my hand over that beautiful quilting. Ahhhhhhh lucky me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful parcel.....a perfect gift for our K...

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful ideas for the swap. And your quilting is stunning. Love all of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...