Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My Dresden Swap Received

Hi this is what I made and sent to Shez my partner for my first swap.The fabric panels are called Olivia by Michele D'Amore. The linen look texture is just gorgeous. The range is in a sun-washed vintage rose blush. The Dresden's are mostly French General fabrics. I just received a message from Shez to say she has the parcel so I can show you what I made for her. 


                      

     
                              
                 
         

                               


9 comments:

  1. Helen what an amazing job you have done I bet Shez is tickled pink - Shez are you just having the best night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I sure am having the best night thanks to Keryn saying that she had sent me a parcel and it had been sitting at the PO since last Thursday and she gave me the tracking number,so I march down there tonight and I had a heap of parcels sitting there for me,boy it felt like Xmas.
    Thankyou so very much for my swap parcel Helen,you have made me one very happy lady as I love this box and the fabric range it is very vintage and so pretty and you put in some very lovely extras,I feel very spoilt tonight,I am so glad Keryn had sent me that email,otherwise my parcels would still be sitting at the PO,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Helen - know shez would be thrilled

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHHH.......that is so beautiful.....Helen you have done an awesome job....lucky you Shez.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic make with a dresden..... great idea and beautifully done...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful idea. Lovely fabrics and a great swap item!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous Dresden!!!! Bet Shez is wrapped x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...