Sunday, March 30, 2014

Look What I Got

Yes - my Dresden plate swap gift arrived - from the lovely Peg, and it's just so beautiful and I was so  excited.  Peg - you are so super organised. Dare I say I am still sewing mine. But I couldn't wait to share it with you.
How beautiful is my gorgeous sewing folder, and so lovely and spacious to hold all my bits and pieces for a day's sewing. I absolutely LOVE it Peg. Thankyou so very, very much. And if that wasn't enough -
Peg also included some yummy caramel Lindt chocolates (yum) and beautiful lavender soap. Plus a gorgeous Marg Low pattern AND kit for me to make the cutest bag and sachet.
And I just had to show you the inside - nice big roomy pockets. Love the fabrics. Peg I'm thrilled, thankyou I just loved my beautiful sewing bag. Now I had better get back to sewing my dresdens.

9 comments:

  1. Cheryl you lucky girl that is beautiful, Peg sure does a wonderful job with her sewing and spoiling her partners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cheryl this is gorgeous and what a wonderful parcel Peg has put together for you,well done Peg and enjoy Cheryl.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pleased you liked my gift Cheryl.....I had so much fun making it....I am a bit early, but a lot is happening over the next few weeks so it was finished and thought I would send it off....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sewing folder from Peg is lovely, Cheryl. I'm sure you're going to love using it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great dresden plate project...... lovely... well done Peg and lucky you Cheryl...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sewing folder. It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Peg! Beautiful Cheryl....lucky you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful peg Cheryl you are very lucky !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...